Elf Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
The pictures are still private and not viewable by anyone who does not know the correct link to the set that you have created. But let me start with a short explanation of what Elf Yourself is all about.
Users can upload up to four images, portraits preferred, and put the heads of the people on those images on elf bodies who will perform a short dance. A friend of mine was sending me a choreography that he created from pictures of his family and it was hilarious.
I did the same for my family and everyone liked it a lot. Heads can be scaled and rotated to match the body of the elf. Dots which can be partially moved are used to outline the head in detail. A outlined mouth has to be placed on the mouth of the person on the image as well.
It is possible to add and edit up to four pictures or use random images (from a preselected pool) to fill blank spaces. Voices can be added as well by dialing a phone number in the United States, probably a bit unpractical for users who do not live there.
A link is generated which can then be send to friends and relatives as a pleasant surprise.

Elf Yourself - www.Tech-Dump.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom