Electric Shavers

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
im starting to grow quite a bit of facial fuzz now, and im looking for a dry (or wet, as long as theres no shaving stuff needed) electric shaver thats rechargable and has the closest possible shave. its at the stage where it grows back by the next day, and the stuble just makes my face look dirty, but i dont have time really to have a wet shave every day.

what are peoples experiences with electric shavers and what have people found to be the best make?

I just got a Braun Contour series (5877) shaver for my birthday (which was the 1st September). It's a dry electric, and it does a pretty good job.

No idea how much it cost though.

I used to own an electric shaver, it was actually a pretty expensive one. I can't remember the exact brand name, but I Believe it might have been a braun. I must say, In my personal expereince, I didn't like the electric over the straight razor. I just feel that the shave is not close enough. Granted i have some thick dark facial hair, but still, i felt that the electric was not even close to the same as my schick titanium, which is a great razor if anyone is looking for a vouch, i vouch those.

Now, it might have just been my one bad experienec, but i stick by the non electric shavers. Just thought i would throw in my 2 cents.

I used to own an electric shaver, it was actually a pretty expensive one. I can't remember the exact brand name, but I Believe it might have been a braun. I must say, In my personal expereince, I didn't like the electric over the straight razor. I just feel that the shave is not close enough. Granted i have some thick dark facial hair, but still, i felt that the electric was not even close to the same as my schick titanium, which is a great razor if anyone is looking for a vouch, i vouch those.

Now, it might have just been my one bad experienec, but i stick by the non electric shavers. Just thought i would throw in my 2 cents.

cheers. yeah ive never tried an electric shaver, and i cant borrow one from my dad or anything. i always like the feeling of a babies bum after straight shaving. is there no chance of getting that with an electric shaver?

I use electric and have almost from the start. I didn't like the scrapes and nicks that I got with a blade. Maybe I'm a wuss. But I get a very good shave from my Norelco and it is probably 10 years old and was a cheap model.

I use both but I prefer a regular razor. It just does a cleaner shave for me but I have to shave everyday. The electric I have is a norelco that you can use in the shower and it has a little button that squirts out shaving gel onto your face. It's ok but I only usually use it for 5 o clock shadows and whatnot

just use a straight razor and dry shave (had to do that when I was basic, you didn't have TIME to waste lathering up).

I just use a razor. I don't see the need to spend more money on an electric, when the cheaper alternative can do a good job. I kinda like the rough feeling, after shaving though.

If you do get one get any remmington or braun both are reliable an will give a smooth clean shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom