Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B - Antec Super Lanboy

• C - V-Tech X-Focus

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
go kerry i dont like presidents who cant pronounce nuclear. AND HE SAID THE INTERNETS!!!! CMON!!!! IM SURE THE INTERNETS is planning against him too.

only people with necks the color of blood enjoy Bush.
(yes oxygenated blood)
Bush Cons
college tuition up 35%
7 million+ jobs lost
dont know what he talkin bout
400 billion dollar debt

Nubius said:
I vote bush mainly because he needs to finish out what he started and I think Kerry's approach to 'Sympathize' with the terrorists just won't work. Bush is entertaining during speeches and really it comes down to we haven't had a good president since Reagan, one that the whole country looked up to..too many people are voting Kerry because of 'Anybody But Bush' mentality. Well that's just ignorant. I don't think kerry even really knows if he wants to run for president or not :p

Agreed, and I have a million other reasons why Bush should continue to be President. Kerry, as I have stated before....is a joke, and a bad one.

I pity all the ignorant fools out there. O wait, no I don't.

i am still in high school and not yet able to vote but i hope kerry will win, moastly because i fear for the rest of the world and americans to if he where to stay in power it would drive this country to the ground. the losses we have in this country are apauling. we have lost so many jobs to forign swetshops that our country would probaly fall if there where an international strike. the amount of debt he has accumulated is so herrendous. the war seems to be doing a pritty good job of distracting the americian people from the greater threts that are at home. the rich are geting richer and the pore are getting more neumerous and there is a further gap betwen them. can anyone say russian revolution? he is causing this country to fall apart.
who are we losing jobs to? young children sold into slavery by there parents to pay off debts and to buy food. if we could help by sending releif say...120 billion instead of spending it on a so far pointless war. or hay why not go after biladen (aswming the havent captured him already) after all he seems to have slped and after all it was him wo ACCUALY attacked us.

http://www.knife-party.net/flash/barry.html -good video well done graphicaly

sorry if i offend it was not my intention

lol, np. I just think the other way, just the way we are.

BTW im pro Bush, I dont want a Lawyer running the country or a flip flop.

Johnny_45 said:
I would rather have a president who is able to examine new information and if it warrants a change in policy or opinion, so be it. I is my belief that to an extent Kerry has this quality and it has been used to portray him as a flip flopper.

both parties have been runing smere campigns i wish they wouldnt.
they have been harsh on bush to, but more so on kerry.

ta this point arguments arrguments are null time to wait with bated breth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom