Elbatrop1's Guides: What Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How to not be a douche" guide :D

the first 10 steps or so could consists of nothing but 'use the search function'

Nubius said:
the first 10 steps or so could consists of nothing but 'use the search function'
LOL!!!!

Followed by 10 great reply to some one people that bring up the same thread that was just brough up yesterday.

As for downloading pr0n for free..... I am keep those secrets until I am on my death bed.

Bittorrent

Mabye something to do with how to do a webserver. Wait, i guess i could do that.

Well then. I think it's decided. I will write one up on networking a LAN for a LAN party. Dont expect it by the end of today, but rather in a few days!

We need two guides/troubleshooting tutorials....

1)BF2!!! There is WAY to many kids who don't search and I'd like to just post a link to your guide instead of the normal bs threads.

2) Wireless configuration/encryption help

Alex81388 said:
We need two guides/troubleshooting tutorials....

1)BF2!!! There is WAY to many kids who don't search and I'd like to just post a link to your guide instead of the normal bs threads.

2) Wireless configuration/encryption help

Hmmm. Maybe in my LAN guide I will give some info on how certain games connect to local servers, like BF2.

waynejkruse10 said:
Bittorrent
Actaully NEWSGROUPS.
Have you seen number of ALT.BINARIES.EROTICA.INSERT FETISH HERE news groups that Optusnet has.

Elbatrop1 said:
Well then. I think it's decided. I will write one up on networking a LAN for a LAN party. Dont expect it by the end of today, but rather in a few days!
You might want to include some ideas on getting people organised for the LAN party too.
I have lost count the number of LAN parties i have gone too where I am spending time trying to get people set up on the network, removing norton's firewall and installing games.

A good general purpose good to using the BIOS and it's basic configurations would probably help some people out

Maybe I'll write something up on that since it's starting to come up more often

yeah, I wrote a guide about the BIOS way back quite some time ago but it mainly covers how to flash, where to get the utilities to flash, the BIOS savior tool and things like that...plus it's a bit outdated by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom