EKG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom118

Daemon Poster
Has anyone here had and EKG taken??? I recently had one done.. and the machine is showing that I "recently" had a hart attack...???.... The Technincians said that it was most likely the machine... none the less I have to go to a cardiologist and get things cleared up... Are these machines completely accruate?? Or is my career screwd???
And apperently according to one of the nurses Some enzime would have shown in my bloodwork proving I had a Heart Attack.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

Definately the machine screwed up. I'm assuming your below or near early 20's, and unless you're drinking bacon grease for breakfast, I can't see you having a heart attack, much less having one without NOTICING.

Lol ya I'll be 20 in may.... oh well.. the RCMP is picky when it comes to medical standards so i have to go through major testing tommrow lol.

ekg's rarely are able to say you DID have a heart attack...that can best be determined by looking for scar tissue on the heart itself. the machine f*ed up

Seriously, if you had a Heart Attack thats worth worrying about, you WOULD of noticed, even if it was at night and you were asleep, you would of either A) Woken Up or B) Have severe pains the next morning, feel weak ect ect.

Ya I kind of think I would have noticed that... the machine definitely screwed up.

Oh well, we'll se what Dr. Watson says tommrow..

Here's a little bit of weird info for you. Most, not all, people that have had a heart attack will develop a small crease in their earlobe. Weird, but true. My dad has them and everybody I know that has had a heart attack has them.

I got checked out today by the cardio Dr... Theres noting wrong with me.. I never had one.. The ekg just screwed up... kind of figured that.

my father in law had a heart attack and didn't even know it he just had like heartburn for a day, then he collapsed aweek later and the doc said he had a heart attack and they have to chop off his foot sucks huh? so i guess you could but you might just think you had heartburn or something, however the doc said it was a minor heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom