Either: I'm an idiot, loosing my hearing or the car's too loud..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
prolly a little of everything...

I left my truck running..

FOR 9 HOURS.

SOG burned up a half a tank of fresh gas... I had to jump the Camaro earlier, because apparently I left the key on.. I closed the hoods, threw the jumpers in the garage and closed the garage door.. I took off to Carlsbad Caverns around 1pm.. yeah.. I got home @ 9:45pm.. pulled the car in the garage, shut it off and....
"WTH is that noi......... soa....!" Truck was still running and no one stole it. That would have sucked.. I need to sell it so I can get money to move to CT. Darn gas an't exactly cheap either!

I'm embarrassed, but I had a good laugh about it when I hopped in the shower about 20 minutes later..

I COULDN'T HEAR IT OVER THE CAR! ... :eek:

I'm really not doin so well..... he ... he ... :eek:

LOL did that for about 6 hours once, Started the car to take a run to the store and the girlfriend called me back in for a phone call and after the call one thing led to another and we decided we really didn't need anything at the store right then (lived out in the boonies at the time) and later on that night her father stopped by and asked were I was going and with a funny look on my face said no place, Why? and he said "then why's your car running dumb @$$."

Dauntae

^ Bristol CT.. I'll (HOPEFULLY) be attending University of Hartford for a B.S. Degree in Computer engineering..

I've been having computer dreams lately... .Odd... Had some odd dream about an AGP Audio card... Like the XFX but it had neons on it. :D

Maybe you can take a look at my rig and see why I've hit a wall at 3.8G... LOL

^ I guess just operating temperature.. 210*f.. It never really gets that hot when I'm driving it anyway..

I'm just glad it DIDN'T overheat.. I prolly would have just seized up on me.. :(

That sucks, wonder how hot it got.

^ I guess just operating temperature.. 210*f.. It never really gets that hot when I'm driving it anyway..

I'm just glad it DIDN'T overheat.. I prolly would have just seized up on me.. :(

No reason for a car to overheat unless you have no coolant/cooling fan isnt running.

Just think about 18 wheelers, these guys drive 60mph for 12 hours straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom