Egg Nog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it would say it on the bottle... it is actually in my opinion, better than regular pepsi.

Re: "DirectEggx 9.0chiken..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
It's weard. Drinking a raw egg, mixed with some sort of alchohol (or something) Seems quite Demonized in my opinion. :freak: I'm just not that big-a-fan of Eggs. :D :cool:

It the idea of the the raw egg that make me want to barf.
Yeck, I got my house mate that will crack a raw egg on 2 minute noobles. That this part I can ignor. It the part where we will go great length to SLURP the raw egg now that makes me sick.
:confused:

So Egg Noq is just RAW EGG, thats it, egg alone....

Thats not a drink you fools - you put things like that in Pans and cook them. Which bacon and sausage and black puddings etc...

RAW EGG?????

jono199 said:
So Egg Noq is just RAW EGG, thats it, egg alone....

Thats not a drink you fools - you put things like that in Pans and cook them. Which bacon and sausage and black puddings etc...

RAW EGG?????

Well, excuse me....
let me be jono199 politically correct is saying that it involves a raw egg. Which the thought of me drinking it make my stomach churn.

Happy now.....

jono199 said:
But what else is in it?

Raw egg and....
coffee.jpg

Like I am really going to keep a receipt in my head for some thing that i have no interest in drinking.

Egg nog is good stuff :p

it USED to be raw eggs and alcohol but eggnog doesn't have alcohol in it anymore unless you make it your own 'holiday eggnog' at your house.

http://www.aeb.org/recipes/classics/egg-nog.html

There's an eggnog recipe....quite a few other things besides RAW EGGS and you still cook it on low heat so it's technically not RAW

Harper, please remove that image. Lets keep this civil...it's the holiday seasons and it's a thread about freakin egg nog for gods sake. No need to get tensions high and bent out of shape

- Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom