eBay scams, pronounciation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Hey.

I've gotta' phone this guy from Toronto tomorrow because he terminated his eBay account in the middle of a transaction with me, conveniently after I already sent my payment for my ATI Radeon 9600 XT.

So, I get his answering machine tonight, he's got a really heavy Chinese accent. And I get a little more nervous. It's around 8 in Toronto, so the place is probably closed. I'll call back as soon as I get home tomorrow.

Only thing is, I don't know how to pronounce ATI when I'm going to talk to him. Is it "at-ee", or "at-eye", or "ay-tee-eye" or something else?

Haha. And I think I might've said "**** that", after I got his answering machine, while I was hanging up. Who wants to bet he hears it when he checks his messages?

WorldIndustries said:
Only thing is, I don't know how to pronounce ATI when I'm going to talk to him. Is it "at-ee", or "at-eye", or "ay-tee-eye" or something else?
if this guy is trying to scam you, that will be the least of your problems.

say it like letters a t i . but what you saying about chiness people? you saying we bad? huh? huh? haha jk, no but seriously he may be offened if you treat him like a idiot (btw iam not chiness)

Haha. I've had to deal with being ripped off before, and this time I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

And about the Chinese thing, I'm just saying it's a really weird coincidence in how I always get ripped off by Asians. Maybe they just don't like me. Iunno.

racisit jerk :eek: im not chinese :shocked: just kidding ;), i call everyone an racist jerk in my school because im like the only asian :amazed: and everyone hates me :D

there anyways its a-t-i lol or a-tee-I :D

hmm your buying another ATI Radeon 9600XT?

just pronounce the letters, A, T, I

and i'm Chinese and those chinese people with heavy accents are hard to deal with :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom