Ebay Nigerian Scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with the huge amount of scammers on ebay?

Do you think this is another one? or is it impossible to pull that kindof thing with paypal...

Dear Seller,
I was very impressed with the advert of the item you placed on this site,l have read through and understand the condition of the product, I am interested and buying for my son as a birthday present who is in abroad for an exchange program.I will be offering you US $1500 including shipping cost through USPS Global Express mail if you can ship worldwide.I will remit the money through Paypal because of highly scam act all over the globe.Could you please send me a payment request from paypal so as to enable me proceed with the payment ASAP,I want you to stop the auction immediately to confirm to me your readiness to sell the product to me.

You can reach me via this e-mail address: bigsale_1@hotmail.com or chat with me on yahoo/MSN messenger my ID is bigsale_1 for yahoo and bigsale_1@hotmail.com for MSN. Endeavor to send me your private e-mail contact address for easy communication for smooth and genuine transaction. I look forward to hearing from you urgently.Regards

check their feedback to see what other people say about them. If there are a lot of negative's in the recent past, i wouldnt consider doing business with them.

I think this is pretty clearly a scam. Bad english, asking for payment requests (which give him your personal email, which he can then crack, plus your ebay account. I'd report this one to the powers that be at Ebay and Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom