Easiest Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
What is the easiest class in school you ever had?

Mine was Advanced PE, my teacher was barely ever in the gym so all we did is play basketball, softball, floorhocky, pingpong, and liftweights for one hour out of the day.

mine tech support, my school has a laptop program so that means that every kid gets an ibook. So all i do is deliver about 5 laptops and some paper work and i have like 70min of free time. So i usually skip and leave school early my tech teacher does not notice she does not mind once the work is dont the rest of the period is free time.

Pottery. I loved it, it was easy, and my teacher let me do whatever I want because she knew that I knew what I was doing, and if I screwed up, she would just say, oh well that's fine, just make another one. Super easy, I loved it.

First I would have to go with lunch then keyboarding/computer application just type for 40 min and learn how to use powerpoint ;) can't get easier

The easiest and most fun classes i have ever taken have been the metals classes. Welding, lathing, milling, sheet metal, really anything with metal. The only hard parts were the competitions and even those are optional.

Trig/Calculus my senior year. My teacher just let everybody do what they wanted then gave us a test, but did the work on the board so everybody got an A.

lol. That sucks. My teacher is actually really cool. Hes been teaching it for almost 30 years and has gotten it down to an exact science. 1 1/2 days of classroom work a week and the rest of the time we can go out into the shop and work on required projects and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom