E-Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZ

Fully Optimized
I went browsing through future shop yesterday and I went up to one of the sales monkeys and asked him what they have for boxing day sales (I like to plan ahead and bedget accordingly = which means KD till christmas)

Anywho, he said the E-Machines will be on sale, I said "I personally wouldnt buy an E-Machine" however, he told me that they have actually fired all their managers and hired new ones. The mobo and components are all made by NForce. This seemed interesting, and also affordable. I still wouldnt buy one however.

Just thought id share that with you as it amused me.

I still would never buy an emachine...:laughing:

What's this about them firing the managers...somehow doesn't sound too authentic...

Future Shop!!?!?! Oh yea, Canadians still get those, they left the us about 2 years after they opened shop...

anywayz...EMACHINES SUCK!!! My friend in St Louis has one, he's always talking about parts breaking on it, i sit back and laugh.

Say...how many people from Canada are there on these forums anyway? There's me...Paradox...ADZ...a_zip...must be more...got to be a bit more observant...

Anyhow, Best Buy just bought Future Shop (even though they are keeping their store names, ads, etc)...and you Americans do have Best Buy...

im from canada,
i wouldnt buy no computers from no one,
i personally like building computers and troubleshooting (my own only inless im being paid for someone elses)

but yea!

F__K Emachines
and all those computer companies!

a lot of the time they get a hunk of sh_t of a computer, make it work and call it an "E-machine"
because practically all they can do is open an internet browser and open an internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom