Drunkest Guy Ever Goes for More Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually looks fake, or as if he's not drunk, and on something else. I've seen SEVERAL hundred drunk people in my life, and none have had that bad of impaired motor skills before. Being on a fire department, on a major US interstate, you see quite a few drunks, and cracked out people. He looked more like he was on a drug binge, for the past few days.

Really ?

The people you've seen aint that drunk then. I'm not sure what drinkings like in America, but come to a city like Birmingham, Liverpool etc on a friday and saturday night and you see alot of people just as bad as him or totally passed out on the floor.

Even in the local village where i live, it's not uncommon to see teenagers my age so drunk they have to go to hospital.

That guy is exactley what i'd expect a person that has gone through 25 to 45 units to act like.

But that video was pretty funny :p

This is actually a common occurrence in my town...we've had so many people barely able to stand come in to eat, falling over themselves, knocking over tables and chairs...we have to throw them out.

Great thing is I have ZERO sympathy. It's their own fault they got so hammered.

I like the end where he knocks stuff off the shelf lol.

This one time I was hanging out with some friends in london and we went into a variety store to get food when we were drunk and the one guy we were with was a pretty heavy set guy and at first he seemed normal but out of nowhere he started to lean to the side and up against a shelf and ended up bringing pretty much the whole isle down. Needless to say we had to cheese it after that.

I can see the thoughts in his mind: "Oh, God! The door is falling away from me!"

ROFL!!! Someone has made a "silent movie mix" of the video, adding in silent movie music and placards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom