Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
horndude said:
^^^alcohol can kill, I dont think marijuana can even if you eat it

Nope it can't kill.

You can kill yourself by drinking too much of anything. Some guy drank enough water to kill himself...

Well, anymore I drink far more than I smoke. I can still enjoy smoking at times, but it can tend to just put me to sleep sometimes.

To me it really just depends on the situation. Drinking is far more social, makes you more out going.

Smoking is just mellow, nice for just hanging out and playing some vid's or something.

Being high is def. my preference. i've always been a laid back, chill-out kind of person. weed just makes that easier and more fun for me.

people say weed makes you lazy, but this is not normally so. anyone I know that smokes weed and is lazy was lazy BEFORE they smoked weed. Weed just found them because it fits their habits. I have plenty of friends that get high all the time but have a 3.8 college GPA and are going to grad school.

to sum it up: I smoke weed because I'm lazy. I am not lazy because I smoke weed.

although I do enjoy the feeling of being drunk when I actually get to that nice buzz stage, weed is a much more pleasant experience. You don't have to down anything with the thought of it ever coming back up and you feel fine a few hours later or the next day

the only thing marijuana screws with is your logical part of the brain or basically math problems...otherwise you can pretty much think and act exactly the same and be in control of what you do at all times, I just like being able to sit back and relax

it depends on how often you smoke.. i used to smoke everyday maybe a 20 bag.. i would smoke late a night to keep me awake actually.

First of all smoking a joint
is like smoking 10 tabacoo ciggarettes.Pot has a very high tar content and the THC and black smoke particles stick to lungs 5 times worse
That's why you smoke through a water filtered pipe. I hate joints.

No way in 'heck' pot is unhealthier dude. Theres been plenties of cases of life time pot smokers vs life time drinkers and guess which ones are always in the worst health......the drinkers, not the smoker. Beyond that, tobacoo and weed aren't even comparable simply by going with the tar from a joint. Lets not forget the thousands some odd chemicals in cigerettes.

The whole gateway thing is BS. I like how you are basically quoting a dare pamphlet.

Most people I know, DRANK first, THEN they tried pot, so if anything, drinking is the 'gateway' here. Beyond that, most people who go further than pot is because they are curious in the first place.

No one is going to immediately start off at heroin if they are going to try some drugs, the natural thing would to do would be to start off at the smallest, least powerful thing there is and then that somehow turns into it being "oh, marijuana LEADS to those otherones", no......chances are that person was curious in the beginning.

Leading to cigerettes? "HECK" no.....I freakin HATE cigerettes because both my parents smoke. Seriously, your arguments are very weak and not based off of anything besides what they've taught you in school.

As for the dude who knew a bunch of jerk-off stoners. Sorry, things happen. It's human beings, not everyone fits into a stereotype dude. So that's no reason to just hate every single one. I had pothead friends I hated, and some I liked. Likewise, I know a lot of annoying drunks that I can't freakin stand that are jerks.

I have plenty of friends that get high all the time but have a 3.8 college GPA and are going to grad school.
Exactly, you'd be surprised how many higher up's at the college here, administration and etc, smoke pot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom