• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
It's an odd question, indeed, but which do you prefer?

Being drunk means ingesting alot of toxins, horrible for your kidneys and liver, and usually results in a hangover in the morning, although the experiance is quite fun (dont forget the frequent trips to the washroom)

Being high is less hazardous to your health, doesn't last that long but you don't get a hangover or whatever afterwards, you can smell like weed for a while if you do it inside without ventilation, and is alot more relaxing, almost like meditating except happier :p

Whatever, I prefer getting high.

High definitely. No matter how much I smoke, I can't DIE for one thing nor would I completely forget anything I did the previous night.

I may be more 'giddy' but I won't lose all sense of reasoning. It takes a LOT less to feel good. Personally I hate the actual act of drinking.

Weed is better. We should make liqour illegal and make marijuana legal. That'd make more sense than what it is now.

Considering i have never been high, drunk.
Then you need to experience it :D

Post starter - you shoulda made an option like "Never been high, only drunk" and vice versa for such occasions. Can't really 'prefer' something over another if you haven't tried it.

Bill hicks revelations - http://www.gavinsblog.com/revelations.htm
ON DRUGS

Oh yeah Pot. Y'know, you're at a ball game, you're at a concert someones is really violent agressive obnoxnious...

drunk or smoking pot?

Drunk.

Never have I seen people on pot get in a fight because, it's impossible.

"Hey buddy? Hey what?" End of argument.

Say you get in a car accident and you've been smoking pot ? You're only going 4 miles an hour. Crashhh "**** we hit something.

" Forgot to open the garage door dude".

Least no one was hurt. The garage door has to be replaced, boom!, a job is created! We could be a self perpetuating civilisation. Pay the garage fix it guy with pot. Boom, he walks out of your house through a plate glass window. Smassh. "Oh **** sorry". Thats ok, cos a job has been created. We'd just be a race of people walking around with tape and glue everywhere we go. "Hey howya doin?" "Cool, uh oh ****, sorry, here let me get that" "oh thanks" [mimics smoking] "ok see ya" "oh sorry let me get that'

Aaah, they lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Liiie. When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well, you just realise, it's not worth the ****ing effort. There is a difference. "(toke, toke, toke) Sure I can get up at dawn (toke, toke), go to a job I hate, that does not inspire me creatively whatsoever, for the rest of my ****ing life. [toke, toke]Or I can wake up at noon and learn how to play the sitar!" Nging nging nging now. Pretty simple when it's spelled out in black and white isn't it? You know. Only thing I've ever heard about pot is that pot might lower sperm count. Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom