drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
the biggest thing for any drugs is that, if you "smoke" something, you will loose your apetite. and you will get skiny and weak and of course you will not be able to live long. it's on my position - I am a gourmet hahaha I weight 500 lp hahahahaha

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Alcohol is one of the biggest killers in the world, mainly due to it causing car crashes. Regardless of this, Alcohol is still legal.
How many people per year does Pot kill?

?????????????????????????

WE ALL KNOW THAT. BUT DUE TO HISTORICAL AND ECONOMIC CONCERNS, WE CANNOT YET COMPLETELY ILLEGALIZE TRADITIONAL DRUGS BUT WE ARE TRYING TO PREVENT NEW DRUGS FROM BECOMING TRADITIONAL, AFTER REALIZING THE BAD EFFECT OF ALL DRUGS.

anarchy said:
What site did you copy/paste that from. I want to read more from that site.

I didnt copy and paste it, thats all my words. Go do research you will find that most if not all is true.

Magusxz said:
Drugs are for losers...plain and simple...
Never use unless you weak..

explain.... People are so quick to judge, but they only say that because its what everyone else thinks. No one ever thinks for themselves these days.

People who smoke pot are not users, just regular people who do something different than others.

people who smoke pot are just trying to be cool or they did something that made them do that are they are trying to have fun i have friends that used to do pot and then stopped because his dad had him get a blood test and just stopped about 5 months ago and because u can get cancer and did if for 3 years and he didnt have a problems stopping.

Harold II said:
the biggest thing for any drugs is that, if you "smoke" something, you will loose your apetite. and you will get skiny and weak and of course you will not be able to live long. it's on my position - I am a gourmet hahaha I weight 500 lp hahahahaha

lose your apetite that has not been my experience lol munchies

Magusxz said:
Drugs are for losers...plain and simple...
Never use unless you weak..

I supose alcohol would be fine just becasue it wasent called a "drug" many years ago

I'm not pro drugs but I also dont think that pot is any worse than alcohol and here in Canada it is not that big of a deal

everythign in moderation

as long as it is not deadly leathal (and pot is not DEADLY leathal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom