driving in iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats awesome! do you think they actually care about there cars getting bumped a tiny bit there? I think they have much more things to worry about like there lives...

homerj14 said:
thats awesome! do you think they actually care about there cars getting bumped a tiny bit there? I think they have much more things to worry about like there lives...
If it means i need to be an ******* on the road, than i'll do if it keeps me alive.

TheMajor said:
Haha, then why are they driving there? Probably the most busy street in the city.

Well, they most certainly weren't driving on that road because they wanted to. More then likely it's a route that they have to patrol and/or it was the only route they could take to get to their destination point.

Lol this is good to know because I am in the process of joining the army I should be going to basic around july so if i end up in iraq in like 7 months This is exactly How I would drive..
My older bro who is in the army says if Any iraqi police raise a gun to them to get them to stop they shoot them they even tell the iraqi police not to try to stop them because torrorists could easly steal a uniform

lol To the first reply I have actually seen some1 in caly do that but it was in a small town
I was passing threw and seen a guy just rear ending people just like in the video not sure if he got away

When you're patrolling you do NOT stop for anything if at all possible. They are supposed to move aside and most are aware of that. A standard tactic is to stop the patrol and nail them with RPG's from covert areas. If you were in this convoy, trust me... you would not stop. If they don't move you tap/nudge them to get their attention. Thats also why many Iraqi's run though check points, they themselves are used to hijacks and terrorist bombings so they don't like to do that it's always a risk. Like that rporter who's camera man got shot? Normal Iraqi behavior is to floor it past check points so Saddams old regime wont take you to disappear for the rest of your life. We come in, set up check points, old habits and all that. Someone guns to a check point, well of course we're gonna open fire.

They're in the army and they're driving a 12,000 LB vehicle through traffic because they've been order to get somewhere, and I'd be damned it didn't have an ETA/time sched etc. I don't care who driving it, you get the **** out of the way of a diesel tank of a truck. And to say "they don't like us..." over there, its a CIVIL war. 1/2 like us...1/2 Don't. The middle east is ****ed anyway.

That's "you're" dumbass.

1. We don't understand their culture.
2. Democracy doesn't work for all, it doesnt even work for us...
3. There will never be peace.
4. What the arabs want is for Israel to not exist, there will never be "peace" unless that happens.

If you want to talk politics then provide something to the conversation other than just emotion.

If I was in the military in a hot place, getting shot at, and my officer told me to get from one end of the street to the other in a hurry, I probably wouldn't even use the horn.

IED's, ambushes, suicide bombers... No thanks. It seemed to me like they were in a hurry for a reason but what do I know, it's only the army trying to do their job and not die.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUC KING LOOSERS!!!!!!!

I HOPE THEY CRASH AND DIE AND BURN IN ****!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom