Drama Queen Gets Tasered by Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAAAWWW HAAAWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!

God, that woman is annoying.

Yeah, you know, I think if I had seen it happening I would have started kicking the bithc just to shut her up, but then I've got ALOT of pent up aggression today. I really need to go yell and roar or start a fight club.

Yeah, saw this one some time ago.

Good stuff......I hate people like her. Always back talking and thinking they know everything about the law and this and that and johnny cochrane wookie defense and whatnot...............psht

HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah. 50,000 volts for 5 seconds a shot. There was an article in a local paper here that had a story of a kid who was arrested. He fought the police and was eventually tasered. He has allegedly swallowed something before arrest. Then while in the jail cell, an officer notice that the guy was sweating and sick to his stomach. SO they transfered him to the hospital. In route he went into seizures and died before reaching the hospital. After autopsy, the cause of death was still undetermined. They did find two "half burned marijuana cigerettes" in his stomach. But, the medical examiner was leaning more towards a reaction from the taser. Which he was hit with I guess a few times.

They said that cause of death was like linked to the tasering. Also, they mentioned over 120 people die a year directly linked to a tasering. During stressful situations, your heart and blood pressure are naturally elevated. Then when 50,000 volts is introduced it puts a dramatically unnatural amount of stress on the heart. Which in some cases = cardiac arrest.

Simple solution: don't jerk with the cops. If they tell you to get off the phone and get out, JUST STFU and DO it. She got what she deserved IMO. I hope when she tried to sue, (and you KNOW she did or will) the judge laughed her out of the courhouse.

superdave1984 said:
Simple solution: don't jerk with the cops. If they tell you to get off the phone and get out, JUST STFU and DO it. She got what she deserved IMO. I hope when she tried to sue, (and you KNOW she did or will) the judge laughed her out of the courhouse.

Exactly. Like the police do warn you before they use it. And if you dumb enough ignor those warnings, then that is your stupidity and you're to blame. Not the cops.

About 15 years ago, I ****ed off 2 security guards by stealing a warning sign. Silly me ran into a dead end where they got me. Now I had one of them rather angry and he was ready to belt the crap out of me if I tried any thing. So I am getting exscorted back, again I had this one guard on my case ready just wating for me to resisted and lash back or try some thing.
I was smart. I didn't. I except that I am going to get what ever that is coming for me as I did break the law. And all ready I am working out what exactly what i was going to say to my parents from the telephone at the police station.
30 minutes later, since i did not offer any resistance towards the guards or the police, I got let off with a warning.

Lession is this, you bad mouth the cops, all you are going to do is just **** them off more and aggrivate them to the stage where they will need to use more force.

Like if you are going to ask the police their badge number, by law they have to give it to you. But you better be writing it down or some thing, and not just saying it just because you think you know the law better then what they do.

Any bet, orginally where going to going the charge her with speeding, but as soon as she was getting cocky, office must of figured "Screw this, if you are going to hit me with the letter of the law, then I am going to through the entire book back at you" hence the reason he was then pointing out her rare tail light being out.

Cops are just doing their job, don't make it any worse for them. It only doubles back on you.

Ya, I have no sympathy for almost all "police brutality/overkill" situations. You have to have one messed up story for me to even listen to you. Even then, If they warn you and you don't do as they say, you lost all credibility for a case, at least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom