Dr. Dre's son found dead in home

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they say, stuff happens. People die every day, but no one cares unless they are a celeb or related to a celeb.

Same goes for police officers, I know they do a lot. But I read a story like this a while back.

2 officers were driving a rented 2006 Dodge viper on there lunch break. They lost control of the car and hit a telephone pole, killing the officer in the passenger seat.

Everyone was explaining about how horrible it was and how sad it was for everyone. Yes you should feel sorry to a point, but the truth was the officers were going in excess of 130mph while joyriding ON DUTY..... If any normal person had done this they would be shamed for putting others in danger on the road.

Same goes for police officers, I know they do a lot. But I read a story like this a while back.

2 officers were driving a rented 2006 Dodge viper on there lunch break. They lost control of the car and hit a telephone pole, killing the officer in the passenger seat.

Everyone was explaining about how horrible it was and how sad it was for everyone. Yes you should feel sorry to a point, but the truth was the officers were going in excess of 130mph while joyriding ON DUTY..... If any normal person had done this they would be shamed for putting others in danger on the road.

And the cop driving probably got off scott free as usual.

Poor Dr.Dre..

But this actually happened here... some guy lost control, and didn't see the little curve on the road outside the complex, and struck the power box for the complex next to ours..

I'm glad he didn't get electrocuted, but the complex next to us lost power for a couple of days, and the signal next to that complex was also down

that always makes me think. Someones worst day could be someone else's best day. You ever see an ambulance driving down the street, people barely want to stop for the thing. Inside is some person and their family member/s worse day. Noone seems to care. I've been in that position before. Sorry that was a Debbie Downer moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom