double posts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
ok so its no secret that some sections are 'deader' than others...

so say you don't get a reply after a long time... its okay to repost in some other section, right? some sections don't get visited for many hours..

a lot of suck-ups hound your *** if they see you've posted something in more than section... sometimes its deserved.. but other times some ppl just want a reply!

the "bumping" method. When you dont get the the answers you desire in an amount of time you post again, or "bump". Ive never had too because i dont create threads but its used quite frequently and in most cases its needed too make others see it.

aliasaid said:
so say you don't get a reply after a long time... its okay to repost in some other section, right? some sections don't get visited for many hours..

a lot of suck-ups hound your *** if they see you've posted something in more than section... sometimes its deserved.. but other times some ppl just want a reply!
No, do not make duplicate threads. They will get deleted. Though I may not be one of the suck-ups as you so eloquently put it, I will delete duplicate threads when I find them and will warn people about doing that.

Have some patience when it comes to a question. Sometimes, a few hours is not enough time to get a good response. If you don't have an answer in a long time, then bump your thread.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom