Dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashar

Banned
does anyone else feel like they're some sort of secret agent when you're typing in comands in DOS? i know i do and i love it. just for laughs i think they should make a code cracker game. i know you all think i'm crazy but wtf.

I feel like a real geek when I use DOS. Knowing the commands and talking about them at social gatherings is a chick magnet though!

I'll be putting up a War Game server (dos,linux c,c+ etc attacks) it will have 9 levels,,the last one I did lasted 27 days before hacked, once its up, i will give you all url, then you can have fun trying to hack my server ( there are rules, and server will be watched)Anyone trying to send worms,etc will be dealt with.it will be there to help people learn,,white pages will be included,but its a great way to get your feet wet :) I will also ask admins if I could post it here.

hell yea post it here that will be a blast. I know networking like the back of my own hand but i dont know how to hack anything : / im a newbie hacker.

yashar said:
does anyone else feel like they're some sort of secret agent when you're typing in comands in DOS? i know i do and i love it. just for laughs i think they should make a code cracker game. i know you all think i'm crazy but wtf.

nahh ..i started out in dos without windows, so whenever i use commands at the dos prompt i just get an old nostalgic feeling. :)

"nahh ..i started out in dos without windows, so whenever i use commands at the dos prompt i just get an old nostalgic feeling. "

lmao I know the feeling,,as soon as it's up I will let you know.

DOS isn't cryptic-looking enough. It's the UNIX terminal in Linux or OS X if I need that mindset. :cool:

There is the slight personal drawback that I haven't exactly taught myself it yet...I don't exactly know my way around it at this point. I see it as much more advanced (functionally) then DOS.

Re: Re: Dos

chrönik04 said:

nahh ..i started out in dos without windows, so whenever i use commands at the dos prompt i just get an old nostalgic feeling. :)

Same here!:D ;) DOS 6.22 and 4DOS.

yup me too,........ than i think wow, for such a lil program it still can do more damage than most virus/ trojan. even winXP can't stop a batch file from corrupting itself and deleting all data. i've even tested that, it's pretty fun to watch :eek:

The only thing about unix terminals is you have to reteach yourself things different from DOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom