DOOM Cast..!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Evil was worse then getting anal probed...

I hope they don't screw up Doom.... a hope I'm sure they'll disregard.

Which doom is it based off of?

I think Quake would make one hell of a horror movie. If they get it right.. A Sci-fi horror.. mmmmmm.. Better than Alien.... :drool:

:D

I actually never even watched one of the Tomb Raider movies, I heard mixed things about them, didn't feel like spending money on them when they were released in theatres and just never caught them on TV or anything.

I thought the first RE movie was decent, not great but not terrible either. Never saw the other one.

I think making a movie on the Doom game .. well it has some potential but I think it will be very hard to capture the aura of the game(s) in a movie.

I thought that they should do the Doom Movie in CG, that way you get that video game feel and a whole new sense of cool.

they should make a movie on half life 2 with a good director. that would be awesome, but has to have a good director or it will SUCK. also has to have good actors. definatly not keanu reeves for gordon, good god.

powerslave12 said:
they should make a movie on half life 2 with a good director. that would be awesome, but has to have a good director or it will SUCK. also has to have good actors. definatly not keanu reeves for gordon, good god.
and gordon will have slow motion as well.

powerslave12 said:
gotta have the slow motion, thats a MUST HAVE, maybe vin diesel could play as that crazy guys at the church

Vin Diesal.... ugh.

I hate him as an actor... dont know why, just do.

George from Sienfeld would lmost be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom