don't use google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain planet, ah the good ole days of watching saturday morning toons.

I REALLY dont like the new cartoons, sure, some of them are clever but most of them are just plain stupid. Id much rather watch those cartoons then this almost-teen-angst crap that is always on nick. My sister watches some show with 101 in it and i cant imagine how that appeals to anyone. Oh no, 12 year olds with serious love problems and ultra tuff decisions too make everyday, its enough to cry about. :rolleyes:

The heart was the least usefull of all the elements or watever..seriously the guy like sat there with his monkey friend while all the others were fighting the pollution. he could like read peoples minds or somthing...totally useless/

maybe I missed it then how does saying a few words from a cartoon have anything to do with not using anything.
Jeez man, you're having one dense blonde moment here.

He made a quote.......he wanted to see if anyone could figure out what it's from without googling up the words.

It's really not that hard to pick up on

Tckarky said:
The heart was the least usefull of all the elements or watever..seriously the guy like sat there with his monkey friend while all the others were fighting the pollution. he could like read peoples minds or somthing...totally useless/

i remember there was this one episode where there were these locusts that were eating everything (something to do with the locusts just multiplying due to some cloning thing someone was doing) and the heart guy managed to call all these seagulls from some other region of the world and he saved the day and saved the people's crops.. and you're telling me thats useless?

he could probably get either that russian or azn girl to sleep with him if he used it on them

i remember there was this one episode where there were these locusts that were eating everything (something to do with the locusts just multiplying due to some cloning thing someone was doing) and the heart guy managed to call all these seagulls from some other region of the world and he saved the day and saved the people's crops.. and you're telling me thats useless?
Yeah cause if it came down to it 'WHEELER' I believe his name was, coulda just FRIED em with flames :D

Then the village woulda had fried locusts to eat too.

Heart was lame and was basically there just to try and send a message of love.........that or they ran out of ideas when they came up with the 4 elements but still needed to fill a 5th spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom