don't use google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy, lots of well known people in there. I just remember whoopie as a kid though cause her voice is pretty unique. Most of those other people I don't think I knew at the time. It's kind of crazy to see the roles some of them played.

All captain planet does it tell people to recycle.

If anyone can find a better tree-huggers show, I'm all ears.

i forget the names.. but.. in case some of you are curious..

earth - african guy
fire - american guy
wind - russian..? (said niet a lot) girl
water - asian girl
heart - native american? orr.. south american...

my favourite episodes were the captain polution ones.. where hte bad guys had their own rings.. lol...

that heart dude was like indian or something, out of the two you put up I'd say closer to south american, but yeah he wasn't native american........not that this is important :p

Sure I"ll use something like Yahoo or MSN instead just because you told me to who cares about facts I don't mind that both these companies gave away everyones personal information and search records without fighting anyone.

To **** with them Google fights for your rights.

Never seen Captain Planet. Back in the day, I didn't wake up early enough to watch the good cartoons. Bout' the only thing on that was really good at 11 am was the Bugs Bunny show. Then again, We've also never had cable or sattelite, so I never got to see anything 'good'.

Tyler1989 said:
Sure I"ll use something like Yahoo or MSN instead just because you told me to who cares about facts I don't mind that both these companies gave away everyones personal information and search records without fighting anyone.

To **** with them Google fights for your rights.

i wasn't saying anything against google.. it was easier than saying "don't use a search engine"....

read the thread before you post... :p

maybe I missed it then how does saying a few words from a cartoon have anything to do with not using anything.

i liked the captain polution ones too but wow cartoons have gone to crap recently. a couple of weeks ago i was up early enough saturday to watch some of the cartoons (first time since i was 9) and they were really stupid what happened to all the amazing bugs bunny episodes and road runner and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom