Dont talk to barthecartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
Let the E-Penis Size Competition Begin!!!!!

I WIN!......

anyway.. lol.. put this kid infront of me and give me steel toe boots and a bat... (Today's been a bad day :()

Originally posted by One of the Stickies at the Top of This Forum

Why someone has to start insulting, cursing, blaming, yelling, taunting, flaming, etc. etc. etc. at another member -- is beyond my comprehension. If you can't act civil, then don't post.

Here's my interpretation of this thread: OMFG DON'T LISTEN TO BRATHTHECRATOONN HE IS SO TEH NOOB LOLOLOL TELL HIM HWO DUM HE IS KTHX ROFL NOOB!!!1!!11!!!!1

E-PENIS Competition happens to me a lot on online games. All it takes is some one to start commenting about thier computer. And then every one else is starting to comment what they have thinking that there set up the best thing on the planet.

So I normally pipe up and say "Let the E-Penis Size Competition Begin!!!!!".
Because at the end of the day, it not how big your computer is, it's how you use it that really counts.

Harper said:
Let the E-Penis Size Competition Begin!!!!!
hahaha! that one gave me a real laugh....
reminds me of this quote:
"remember kids, the faster you download the bigger your penis is"

anyway, who cares how fast your computer is unless you're actually doing something with that power?
I'm happy to tweak my Pentium 3 and TNT2 system. and my XP 2800+ and FX-5200 system does all I need it to anyway.

apokalipse said:
reminds me of this quote:
"remember kids, the faster you download the bigger your penis is"
well, in that case i loose then... stupid dial up... (19.2 kbps!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom