don't know where to ask but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz17

Beta member
hello all,

my job requires me to do alot of repetitive tasks. Is there a program out there that could allow me to automate my work? Can it um... sorta recognise which buttons to press or something? hahaha

well I'm a partime clerk who does alot of data entry. I need something to help me with some of the tasks for example...

when given a certain unique data, the program would recognize what buttons to click in order to store the date in the appropriate folder. There are many types of data I need to input and sometimes it gets confusing for me too, so having a preprogrammed software do it for me would be alot easier and error free! :)

but the real problem is... Its really REALLY tiresome. :p

and then your boss finds out, and fires you and replaces you with the software that wont bltch about data entry :D

nope! I think she'll reward me for such an innovative idea and promote me. hahaha so... any solutions?

blitz17 said:
hello all,

my job requires me to do alot of repetitive tasks. Is there a program out there that could allow me to automate my work? Can it um... sorta recognise which buttons to press or something? hahaha

that already have things that do rpatitive tasks like that. They're called Mexicans.

Re: Re: don't know where to ask but...

Snump said:
that already have things that do rpatitive tasks like that. They're called Mexicans.

hahahahahahaha. that was funny.

now watch everybody jump on you for saying that.

:p :p :p :p :p :p

:cool:

Havn't heard of anything like that, but if you are desperate enough, and have a bit of programming knowledge, it doesn't sound like it would be too difficult to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom