Dont go to ******** Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
They are more nit picky than any other forum on the web...I have been suspended for the fourth time today. I cant say I didnt deserve THIS one, but the other 3 were for the dumbest reasons.

Anyways, boo on them.

"LOL..."

Nothing is worse then forums about Emulation. If you go on ANY emulation forum (And i mean any) You'll see my screenname somwhere in there among the people who got banned. :snob:

It seems thay're all a bunch of F**gz... This is the only forum (Besides Themajor-Forums ) That i have a level of respect for.

Hey, let's all have a competition to see how many forums we can get banned from!! LOL :D :cool:

I think I already won that contest. Nah, the only time I got banned was on mIRC, and I opened two clients and logged on to check to make sure my fserver was working correctly....I forgot to voice myself and the admin at the time saw my duplicate login and without thinking he banned me.....2 minutes later i come back in and he goes "oops".....all the other times it was all in good fun....or atleast that's what they said....

another time on mIRC, I was just minding my own business and I got banned....i tried reconnecting to see if I was only kicked, and i coudln't.....so, knowing that I did nothing wrong, i went and found another channel that the guy that banned me was in....so, once I found one I go in to see that they're all laughing at me.....it was kind of funny...it was one of those things you had to be there....in the end of course he unbanned me.

I only got banned on one forum, www.beyond.ca. I just said that Hondas sucked at drags because they are FWD and the wind might lift the car up a bit, and the front tires are going to have less friction, and it's going to slow it down, so it will lose. They banned me cause of that, I just told those thirty years old the truth.

The other side of the coin....

Threads like this are very challenging. The reason: many of the people that get banned here will go elsewhere and say the same thing, except about this forum.

In most cases, getting banned anywhere is a poor reflection on the person that got banned. It simply means that they couldn't abide by that forums rules. To make it simplier, read the rules and if you don't like them, don't go back. Why go to the trouble to bother the established members and the mods/admins?

"Banned" is not a respectful title!

Dave :D

BTW, I editted out the name of the forum. We are not here to bash other forums.

"Crackheadings..."

If you saw some of the threads i got banned from, you'd be shocked at some of the reasons i got banned. :eek:

On the ZSNES Emulation forums, i got banned simply because i said that i was going to make a version of the emulator for PowerPC. Even though the rules encourage Code submission, They banned me for submitting some completed assembly code files for Mac. :(

Emulation forums involving Playstation or Dreamcast are worse. They will flame and speak African cusswords just because you ask a simple question about plugins. The idiots involved are usually moderators!! (Whitch is most of the reason i got banned. :()

But nothing is worse than Ubi.com... :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom