dont ban me or something for asking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the sounds of it you may take things personally a little bit to easily. Now I dont know you from any other person on the street, but from a few of your responses it sounds like you seem like a smart *** that is always right, and wants to get in his opinion everywhere, but like I said I have no clue because I dont know you at all and I'm not judging you. This is just the impression that I get, and if that is the case there might be your problem.

well, i try not to be a smart ***, i guess i'm giving off a little to much anger at this point. I dont think telling the pinciple is gonna help, they wont do anything about A class students. Like i said earlier, i'm gonna reason with one of them.

but no Apokalipse, i wasnt thinking at the time i typed that, my anger was blocking my thinking ability, and no sup2jzgte05, i dont always want everything my way, like i said, i dont think when i'm [bypass the profanity filter, 3x]

Hey, man, I've been in similar situations in the past, and I'm a big guy and can do more than hold my own in a fight. Since you came looking for advice, mine is this: Think about the long run. How does beating them up help you in any way? Yeah, it'll make you feel good for about 10 seconds, until you get in trouble when it was their fault to begin with. The judicial system is screwy, and like someone said before me, everyone these days is lawsuit happy. It never hurts to talk to the principal, even if he won't do anything. If nothing else, you can use that later that you went to talk to the principal and he did nothing. If all else fails, how about going to see your school counselor? High school's a rough place, I don't think anyone will disagree with me about that. Just keep being the bigger man. It will DEFINITELY work out to your benefit in the long run.

Beating the poo out of these morons will do little in the long run. Don't try to be such a bad mofo. Suck it up and forget about the idiots. Trust me.......fights never turn out like you plan them to.

I can definatly emphisise, but as nasty as high school can be, it does't get any better as you get older, adults can be just as mean and then some, if you can't find a way to cope with a couple of kids at school now, your going to find yourself brawling with every other loudmouthed jerk later on. My inschool fighting and temper when I was younger landed me in a group home, somthing I hated at the time, but thinking back, if my pattern persisted, later on my problem would have landed me in jail.

To this day I deal with far to many random idiots who shoot there mouth off, and a few bad nieghbors who never quit, I don't expect those kinds of incidences to ever go away, but since high school, I have only been in serious physical altercations 10 or 12 times, and those only when force was needed to restrain some one who was out of controle, usually drunk at a party, nor have I felt the need to issue threats; and I have dealt with a crapload more threats, insults and attidudes than many.

Join some sports, get some part time work, youll find they won't effect you nearly the same when your attention is directed elswere, if you dwell on it, it will build upon itself intill you act on it, and nobody ever acted smart out of anger.

Its PRINCIPAL....not principle. And Why dont you just kick their butts. Do it infront of a bunch of girls or just a bunch of people. Then they will feel like [profanity SNIPPED] and that that.

Id go for public humiliation rather than a beating, violence does very little but making someone be remembered for an embarrassing incident now that's mentally scaring and can last a life time :)

stripe them naked or steal their pants and underpants in school etc etc

Just go beat the living crap out of them, and tell them to shut up before you open a can of whoop-*** on them again.

Then take the girl and have fun.

my sensei kicked me out of class

Good for him. Not trying to diss you sup2jzgte05, but how do you get to be a 3rd degree black belt and have so little self control (of course, I don't know the particular circumstances... mabye I would have done the same thing in your position)?

COD2_fanatic...

my anger was blocking my thinking ability

Exactly! Bruce Lee talks about this some in the Tao of Jeet Kune Do.... when you allow emotion to cloud your mind you are more likely to make mistakes.... and not just when it comes to an actual fight. Try to learn a lesson from yourself... you know part of the problem (as displayed by this personal insight).

Walk away from these *******s. You're 16. Things that seem like a big deal to you now will be a joke in a few years (unless you make the mistake of reacting foolishly to a bunch of silliness... then you might lose $25K and that will still sting a few years from now) . I know it is hard to see the big picture right now... but give it some time. What seems like a big deal now will probably seem stupid in a couple of years.

If you have to do something.... make it subtle and more painful (I'm not talking physically here). There are worse things than getting beat down.... be creative... use your head. Don't give in to anger and don't let your life be dictated by your emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom