dont ban me or something for asking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
COD2_fanatic said:
ignoring them is what they want, they're playin mind wars with me and my friends and the girl i like is considerably p*ssed at one of them for what hes been saying.

I dont do well in mind games, the only option i see is fighting, and homerj14, i do own guns but these are NOT coming into play ANYWHERE.

Yea, but if you keep at it, they WILL get bored and move on.

sup2jzgte05 said:
Just out of curiosity how old are you? From the sounds of it sounds like High school. I'm not insulting you or anything I'm just interested

COD2_fanatic said:
i stated up top, i'm 16, 10th grade

My bad I missed that some how at 3 in the morning :(

It is up to you how you handle this, but dont be surprised if it back fires in some way.

sup2jzgte05 said:
My bad I missed that some how at 3 in the morning :(

It is up to you how you handle this, but dont be surprised if it back fires in some way.

you must live in the Eastern Time zone, its 3:30 here

sup2jzgte05 said:
Yup Mass its 330 here as well but i jsut rounded down because........................well I felt like it :)

A man (i presume you are) always has a good excuse (no matter how stupid it sounds)

Talk to the principal/deputy or whoever is in charge of student beaviour, and tell him/her about the guys and say if they keep doing it your gonna explode into a hulk like state and break there skulls. That will get the principal/deputy to talk to the kids, and if it comes down to u smashing them it wont be a sudden, "he just went crazy" type dealio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom