Doesnt take much........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Seems like it doesnt take much to get a thread locked in here. There's always TWO sides to every story.

the mods made a good point people are childish here. no religion, politics, or sexual threads anymore all have gone bye bye.

MAYBE...just maybe the rest of the world is tired of seeing nothing but americans arguing with each other over american issues

or maybe not

Well atleast some of the threads here are useful but they have to be closed. I see so much useless thread on this forum allow to go on. We were just having an interesting adult conversation over political issue, what is wrong with that. I saw no racism, maybe some people just can't handle it. We migh as well open up a thread call "Do you play with barbie dolls?" How about a useless thread like that.

gaara said:
MAYBE...just maybe the rest of the world is tired of seeing nothing but americans arguing with each other over american issues

or maybe not

second that

"Dude-it-was-sooo-1-3-3-7!!!!..."

What do you expect when a bunch of know-nothing fourteen year olds visit a forum just to make the censoring device turn a cussword into something like this:

******************!!!!

The sad part is.... It's usualy the new members that act like complete boneheads. not the rest of us... :rolleyes: :cool:

i third that even tho im living in america im tired of most of them being stuck up (and just in case anyone wants to tell me to get out i was born here just like they were so they really can't say anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom