Does this sound like an awsome deal or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCC Fan

In Runtime
dell sent this "personalized" ad to my dad. i think its an awsome deal. check this out....

Intel Pentium 4 Processor (2.80GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
WordPerfect Word Processing Software
256 MB Shared DDR SDRAM
80GB (7200 RPM) Hard Drive
Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2
48x CD Burner
Dell E173FP 17'' Flat Panel Display
90-Day Basic Service Plan

512MB Shared DDR SDRAM (Add $50)

how much do you think this is............

$499

Yeah.....
Just one problem....... IT'S A DELL!

Sorry, I can not say that I have been impressed with them.

I completely support you Harper, Dells suck! No offense, OCC Fan, but that's just my opinion. They stuff up their machines with complete crap.

i really don't understand what wrong with a dell. all my other computers are homemade or ibm, and i really want to get this dell for reasons including... the monitor itself costs 300 dollars, pentium 4 processor at 2.8GHZ costs around 300, thats 600 dollars right there, just a monitor and a processor and the whole package is 500... its an unbeatable deal.

pav you wanna elaborate? lets hear some more info from you buddy, what crap are you talking about.

5: 30 day trials of programs I had no intention of buying classifies as crap I think

Sorry to jump in there Pavlyk

is it sooo hard to delete? its called add/remove programs, if you're that picky, you're better of makin your own computer....

OCC Fan said:
i really don't understand what wrong with a dell. all my other computers are homemade or ibm, and i really want to get this dell for reasons including... the monitor itself costs 300 dollars, pentium 4 processor at 2.8GHZ costs around 300, thats 600 dollars right there, just a monitor and a processor and the whole package is 500... its an unbeatable deal.

The Pentium 4 deffinatly does NOT cost $300.00!

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=80656-1

wow that is a really good price, everywhere else i looked was selling a pentium 4 1mb L2cache 2.8GHz processor for 280 dollars... nice find...... still, its a really good deal. ok so lets add, 168+300=468...... now unless you can find a good motherboard, a cd burner, 256MB Ram, 80 gig hard-drive, and xp home, all for $32, my statement of this being an awsome deal still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom