Does Newegg ship on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk, i have now until Christmas to decide when, how much, n how soon what parts i will buy n my parents to buy. Basically fully rebuilding my system from scratch thus reviving my broken computer.

so if i order now or anytime before or after Christmas, i wont see my parts for a long time? Like 50/50 chance?

son of a *****!

lol its not going to take forever if you order ow you'll get it sometime next week

kinda common sense xmas time is hectic for mail

Even if they did ship on Saturday, I doubt you would get it until a few days after Christmas. The delivery systems are jammed due to the holiday.

Even if they did ship on Saturday, I doubt you would get it until a few days after Christmas. The delivery systems are jammed due to the holiday.
Yeah, no joke. I just ordered some stuff from Newegg a couple days ago and I got a tracking number stating that I wouldn't have it for a week.

I'm pretty sure it is because UPS/FedEx only ships standard shipments on business days, unless you pay extra for priority, or you have a business deal giving priority to your shipments.

I ordered some stuff Wednesday night, and tracking says it will be delivered on the 24th, and the package is already in my town, so I am sure it will be on time.

Right if you got you ordered now..( 22nd December ).. You will not get the post as its the Last Posting day

And in the UK are posting day is due back on the 27th or 28th

Im not sure about USA or wherever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom