Does anyone play poker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Does any play poker?

I play online mostly these days, but maybe once a month with my cousin and his friends. I play at FullTilt Poker and can get anyone 20+% rakeback if they want it, just PM me. I like it that you can resize the windows (even though I have dual monitors) since I play 5 tables at a time usually.

yeah, its called swollyourroll.com... anyone can get 20% of their rake back...

i used to play entirely too much. while i lived in philly i played just about every night cuz atlantic city was like 45 minutes away and the Taj NEVER carded. i played mostly 2/5 nl hold 'em but my favorite game is stud hi/lo. its such an easy game to make money off of online cuz no one really knows how to play it effectively.

That's not the site I use, plus using me gets an extra referral bonus. I used to only play party poker until they stopped accepting US players....*******s..

blehh, i hated party poker. only time i ever used it was when i got a free 20 bucks on there and i could cash out after a certain number of raked hands. i made it up to like 450 in two days cuz some of the players were just so horrible, lol.

usually if it was online i played 888/pacific poker and absolute poker. but that would only be occasionally cuz we always had a live 1/2 game going in my buddies apartment.

never ever ever have liked poker...prop a h in poker and i might consider it.

i play mostly online and never with real money unless i can afford it. There are many sites that let you play for free.
I play hold em but i enjoy blackjack. unfortunatly to get a good game of blackjack going takes real money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom