Does anyone have this MP3 player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdansjr

In Runtime
I just got a late Xmas gift of a SanDisk Sansa m240 mp3 player. I have a gift receipt and I could take it back and exchange it for another one. Does anyone on this board have a SanDisk mp3 player...if so, are they decent?

I was actually going to buy that one about a week ago when I was looking for mp3 players. Instead, I went with the Creative Zen V Plus because after reading a ridiculous amount of reviews it seemed that that one was better than the sandisk one you apparently have.

What is "Better"? Well, I guess that's subjective and since I don't have my creative one yet and I've never even owned an Mp3 player before I can't comment on that particular one you have.

Get either a Creative or an Ipod.
The Creative mp3 player will be just as good and less money so you should probly get that one.

I bought the girl the E260. The screen is very small. If you want to watch video on it go for the ZEN Vision or Ipod. Other than that it's great and noob friendly IE: girlfriend.

the e2** series owns. I would get the 2gb version.. and if you need to add more space later on, you can buy a 2gb microsd slot..

But, if you have more music than that, get the larger versions :p

I got her the 4gb series. Plus a 1g sd card. I bet she'll never even use 2g worth. Better safe than sorry. Like I said my only complaint about it is the screen size 1.8".

personally i would never reccomend an iPod. given the number of friends i know with iPods versus the number of friends with iPods that have had serious issues is almost the same i'm not a big fan. of course it could be an anomaly but that's unlikely. just yesterday at my friends party i saw both how screwed up his iPod's screen is and the fact that it froze part way through a track when we were using it for music at the party. another friend of mine has an iPod prone to random lockups, he must wait for the battery to die before he can use it again.

i reccomend i-river or creative players. contrary to popular belief the ipod was not the first mp3 player, in fact it was not even the first HDD based mp3 player. if i recall correctly they were beaten by 3 years on the HDD game too if you want an mp3 player from a manufacturer that know what they are doing check out creative, they've been in the game longer than Apple. heck Apple even stole part of the Zen's interface (which is patented).

I have an e250, and it is easily the best MP3 player for MUSIC I have ever used for music. No DRM BS, no itunes, low price, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom