Does anyone else find it embarressing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey said:
I wish it would snow.. ever since I moved to the south (TN) It just doenst snow..
At east you are on the west end of the state and have a better chance of it. I'm in the Tennessee Valley, so it don't happen.

Well, we got some snow today, but the ground wasn't frozen. Too bad it didn't keep coming down, though... nice big wet flakes, just perfect for making a huge mess of things. Looks like we will get some more rain followed by snow tomorrow. It's supposed to get cold tonight, so maybe...

What sucks is that I had to reschedule an interview because of it. I was halfway to town when my wife called me on my cell and said to come back home because she had just saw the news. The interview was in downtown Chattanooga, so it would have been pretty ugly before I got home. I'll give it another shot on wednesday, though.

Yeah the bad part is that Buffalo is right on Lake Erie. Then most of Western NY is right near Ontario as well. So we get hit by 2 different Lake Effect snow showers at any given time.

I used to be right about 1 mile away from Erie. The snow got bad at times but nothing over bearing. Now i am about 20 minutes from Ontario and it is much worse now.

about three years ago we lived very close together. I lived in niagrafalls for most of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom