Does anyone else find it embarressing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, i know.. see what i mean about embarressing :p

Although north east england has this as there weather forcast: "Very Heavy Snowfall, Severe Blizzards & Severe Drifting Snow"

Everywhere else is just "Heavy Snow"

This made me me lol the most:

"We're not in Russia here," said Guy Pitt, a Transport for London spokesman. "We don't have an infrastructure built for constant snow."
4 inches of snow is hardly anything even close to what you would get in Russia or siberia.

Funny stuff, it got pretty bad up there but never to the point to where the whole city shut down, on the contrary there was feet of snow on the ground, more snow falling and people still outside like its nothing.

This is a real blizzard ftw:
988850685ca904732egc0.jpg

lol it probably is.

Im sure youve seen stuff like that before. When snow hits you in the face and it hurts and feels like cold sand, you know youve got some heavy snowfall.

Our fricken sidewalks have 3 feet of snow on them right now. You're out of breath by the time you get to an intersection.

Be glad none of you guys are in kentucky right now, I just moved away from central ky, one of the hardest hit areas... Parents still dont have power after a week, and they dont have her scheduled to get power till the end of february...

Okay turns out there getting 20inches in 24hours up north east, with 70mph winds and the Met Office have reported it as a extreme weather event (for the UK, it is..) That is a blizzard imo.

Nothing in the uk compares to when i went to italy, they had exactley 343cm of snow in 7days and they carried on like nothing ever happened. Trains ran, busses ran, people drove to the shops etc asif it was a sunny day. I think englands just way to dramatic :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom