Does Anybody Know Why....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my own... Going down the only rOAd I've ever knoOown.

Yami, English class 098 is over, please no more grammer patrol questions. :(
Instead, do what most people do and use your own Le-Propper slang while thuggin!
Watch out for the security bots around here when using it... >_>

Why I get tickets and court fees and other related bs for simply going 75mph in a 55, while there are drug dealers living right down the street from me that have never been caught ~_~

Why I get tickets and court fees and other related bs for simply going 75mph in a 55, while there are drug dealers living right down the street from me that have never been caught ~_~
I'll add to that.

Why do we get pulled over for out of date registration and get a ticket for that and insurance when we clearly stated we can't afford the registration. Why do we STILL get a ticket for insurance when his computer clearly told him we did. Owait, I know why, cause they want that stupid *** 20 bucks for doughnuts at the office on the 16th.

I'll add to that.

Why do we get pulled over for out of date registration and get a ticket for that and insurance when we clearly stated we can't afford the registration. Why do we STILL get a ticket for insurance when his computer clearly told him we did. Owait, I know why, cause they want that stupid *** 20 bucks for doughnuts at the office on the 16th.

In England, driving without proper documentation is a serious offense. Driving without insurance is 6 points on your license, a fine of £200, your car gets towed and impounded (£75 for towing and £100/day for storage, I believe ) and if you don't pick up your car within 14 days, it gets crushed.

I can understand getting the citation due to our registration being out, but the insurance thing is just the ridiculous part. We HAVE insurance but I'm not bothered to remember every month to make sure I have a liability card in my truck. That is what the cops computer is for, and I know he used it to check us out. The town just wants that 20 dollar waive fee to pay for the daily doughnut batch.

The cops disobey them too, so what's the point? Just because you're an officer doesn't mean you are above the law.........owait.
Not the greatest of logic there, people strap explosives to their chest and blow themselves up too but most people have the sense to not do it just because they can. I agree police break them all the time, that doesn't nullify the requirement for speed laws, just makes them hypocritical expletives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom