do your parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold III

In Runtime
If you have a/several sibling(s), do your parents treat them differently than treating you?

Do girls need more protections than boys?

sorry. I forgot a part of it:

If you have a/several sibling(s) of the opposite sex, do your parents treat them differently than treating you?

Since my two older brothers graduated HS while I was still in Elementary, yes, we were treated different. It wasn't that I noticed the difference when I was younger, it was that my brothers told me the difference. And that was usually right before they kicked my butt around the house since someone needed to be there with me. In the middle of the sixth grade, I was home alone.

I really don't understand the second question. What do you mean by more "protections"?

Dave :D

As in, "You have to be home by 8pm." As for guys it might be later. I have noticed that girls have more "protection" in that sence.

Well since I am a 22 year old male and my sister is a 16 year old female, I would hope they treated us differently.

that all depends if you get on their good side early in life... i gotta younger brother. lemme tell you, whenever something he does is wrong, parents look at me for letting it happen. i'm like WTF.. LEEB ME ALONE... THATS HIS SHIT NOT MINE.

yashar said:
that all depends if you get on their good side early in life... i gotta younger brother. lemme tell you, whenever something he does is wrong, parents look at me for letting it happen. i'm like WTF.. LEEB ME ALONE... THATS HIS SHIT NOT MINE.

english_mofo.gif

Sure as hell can't type it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom