Do your folks make it impossible for you to throw things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Every time I throw some thing out, it comes back. I have tossed CD wallets out. They come back.
I though computer parts (dead or way too f***ing old), they come back.
HP 3350 DeskJet Printer... ran out of ink and the price of the ink I can get a new printer for the same price. It came back
Pair of $10 sun glasses with dirty big scratch in the lens. That pair came back to haunt me 3 times before I snapped them in front of my parents and told them that I am throwing them out.

So right now, I just had my MS Optical Mouse die on me. I have marked on the top in black marker that IT'S DEAD! I am just dreading to think when it's going to come back out of the garbage bin to haunt me again.

Does any one else here have parents (or otherwise) that just seem to make it impossible for you to throw dead / unwanted things out?

ROFL. I have the opposite problem. I can't bring myself to throw stuff out. Not stuff like candy wrappers, mind you. But all the stuff you threw out, I would have atleast hesitated before throwing out, lol.

yeah, I threw my dead dog out and I'll be damned if it didn't return.....................

I was throwing out one of my old PCs cases. So I was kicking it around the front drive way for a bit for disposing it. My dad comes out asking me what I was doing.

Dad :- What are you doing?
Me :- Destorying a PC case
Dad :- Why you doing that?
Me :- Because I don't want it any more?
Dad :- Couldn't you sell it off at work
Me :- No
Dad :- Could you sell it off to a freind?
Me :- I did. I just gave up waiting for him to collect it. It getting throw out?
Dad :- You could use it for another computer?
Me :- I got 3 computers all ready. Why do I need another one for?
Dad :- How about i take to my school as need if one of the students want it
Me :- (Grabs Remains of Case as it is resembling a badly crushed can) Fine. You find a home for it. I don't want to see it ever again!
Me :- (Drops Case as his feet(

And i walk back into my computer room, and the mouse that I threw in the bin was on my computer table. So I walk out into the kichen. Grabbed a meat hammer and smashed it.
Me :- CAN FOR ONCE WHEN I THROW OUT SOME THING CAN IT STAY THROWN OUT!!!!

I don't have that problem at all, but if it comes to throwing out a working printer, or something like that, id rather sell it on bidorbuy (an SA version of ebay) or amuse myself on a boring day by taking it apart.

dnoch said:
I don't have that problem at all, but if it comes to throwing out a working printer, or something like that, id rather sell it on bidorbuy (an SA version of ebay) or amuse myself on a boring day by taking it apart.

Exactly. I love taking stuff apart, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom