• Console

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Just a question that really bugs me, as I have no idea how other people handle this situation.

Since pizza is the stuff that fuels LAN parties and all-night internet sessions, I figured that it fit on the forums.

I always tip the pizza guy.

It ain't a glamourous job, but one that I appreciate.

I always give a minimum of $2....I used to be a pizza delivery guy for pizzahut...biggest tip I ever got was $22....that sure made my day :D

Think the most I came home with in a night was $65 bucks..and around $30 on a regular basis...that sure is nice change to come home with everyday...gas wasn't quite as high as it is now though =/

I always tip well. Usually atleast $5. I am technically oustide of their delivery range, but I'm special. ;)

psht man I delivered to this black lady in this portion of town called 'Felony Flats'...I swear to god that's its official name, not just some 'nickname' people I know gave it....ANYWHO, I deliver a pizza...total was like $13.56 and she hands me $14 then just keeps staring at me......."wheres my change?"

I'm almost dumbfounded by this...I told her I didn't have appropriate change but if she wanted I could go back to the store, get her change but it'd be about 45 mins and she just said 'AHH FORGET IT'

greedy beotches...not like her welfare check wasn't paying for that in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom