Do you stomp on bugs/insects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hygor said:
Its bad karma to step on bugs on purpose, so for the last 10 years or so, I have tried to avoid killing anything... (except homeless people... just kidding). I like wasps... I freak people out in the office by catching them and releasing them out the window... fully unharmed... I have only been stung doing this once in the last 7 years and that was in a callous on my finger from guitar playing, so i didnt even feel it!

Every time I try it I end up with a fatty wound.....

bad karma eh? Oh well.

Spiders will meet certain doom if they are spotted in my vicinity.

003 said:
I put them in the microwave.

cochroachers (spelling) can aviod the rays of watever that microwaves emit. they like run around them or somthing. I heard this ages ago...i dunno weather its true

spiders I just quickly smash because, although they are tinier than me, I seriously dislike spiders. It's almost to the point of an actual phobia, but they just.......EHHHH, man I just really hate spiders. I don't kill them out of spite cause I like to kill, I do it because I'm terrified of them and dont like the idea of it still living somewhere in my room.

I try not to kill other living things.

However bugs inside my house are no good. If they are causing a serious nussience, i will kill them. If not their safe.

gimli of gloin said:
cochroachers (spelling) can aviod the rays of watever that microwaves emit. they like run around them or somthing. I heard this ages ago...i dunno weather its true

ummm i think MICROWAVES is the word you are looking for. i find that hard to believe. in fact i think it is utter BS. maybe the waves are reflected off shell or something though.

Personally I would like to stomp and grind on this thread as there is no point to it.

If I'm bored I throw em on the woodstove and watch em run around and stuff, it's really funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom