Do you speak any foreign languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can speak English as my first language. I also can fluently speak Urdu (native language in Pakistan) but I can't read or write it. I can read and write Arabic but I can't speak or understand it.

English (4 years in the good ol red white and blue).
Aussie - English (4 years in the land down-under).
Hebrew - Fluently although i hate the language.
Arabic - A basic conversation and write simple sentences.

Well, so :

English (9 years), perfect eloquence for secondary language (Level C1)
German (3 years), basic understanding, writing and conversing (of the level B1)

English is my primary language, and I can speak a little bit of Spanish and I just finished learning how to read and write Arabic, now I'm working on understanding it.

Southern English is my native, but I can understand English English (depending on the thickness of the accent). I am very fluent in Hick, and proficient in the Appalachian dialect. Canadian English is easy to understand, eh? especially if you learn, eh? how to ignore, eh? to little words tossed in, eh?

I also know some rudimentery Spanish.

Hilarious!
I am trying to learn the teenage daughter language. And it ain't easy. Been working on it for 6 years now and still can't figure most of it out.

I speak Finnish and English fluently.
Also little German, Swedish (I don't really like this language), and got a rudimentary understanding of Polish, Russian and Ukrainian.

i'm gonna change my old post.... cuz i know leet now or l33t... which ever you prefer :) so i'm now trilingual... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom