Do you speak any foreign languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
My native-language is Greek and I also speak English very fluently and also German. Furthermore I would like to be taught another language like Spanish or French as soon as I finish school and Proficiency English. How about you?

English and I took 3 years of German in highschool. I'd like to continue it at some point but don't have the time right now.

Well my native language is English and i know a bit of French and German (not brilliant but ok). I hope to learn another language at uni though (maybe Russian)

German - kinda good at talking but reading it not so good, I learned that at home.

Arabic & Kurdish - A basic understanding cant read them though, I learned both in the army has come in handy occasionally though.

Southern English is my native, but I can understand English English (depending on the thickness of the accent). I am very fluent in Hick, and proficient in the Appalachian dialect. Canadian English is easy to understand, eh? especially if you learn, eh? how to ignore, eh? to little words tossed in, eh?

I also know some rudimentery Spanish.

I can speak eggy languange.

Put the word egg before every vowel sound and some 'y' sounds like the y in party.

Weggow, eggam eggI ceggool eggor wheggat!

Used to be great slagging teachers at school until one turned round and said 'tweggo weggeeks deggeteggenteggion.'

Sad.

My primary language is English. But I'll be taking Japanese for the next few years.

English and Russian.....fluently.

Also study Japanese (for 8 month now)... Can make basic conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom