• Core 2 Duo X6800

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Core 2 Duo 6700

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iam_not_2fast4u said:
When you buy somethin do you save the box it came in?
Depends.

I look after the logistics in my company, and I various boxes useful.
I tend to keep any thing bigger than a CD Rom Retail Box provided that it's strong cardboard.
Motherboard box a REALLY useful for as I used them for storing and sorting out PCs parts.

Most of the time, I just through the box out unless I find it useful for storage.

PC Game Boxes.... I am glad that a lot of the PC Games are coming out in a smaller format. Like I remember picking up the Duke Nukem 3D Kill-A-TON Collection
killaton.jpg

It was a big ar$e box for a collection of CDs in paper sleaves.
In fact 10 years ago, there was a few game publishers releasing huge boxes just for a few CDs.

I am glad that a lot of the game devs are going for a small DVD Case size now days. Most of my other games that are in bigger boxes, I normally through out the packaging and store the CD/DVDs else in a CD Wallet.

It really depends on the box. I'll probably keep the box for a while to make sure I don't have to return the item that came in the box. But I'll always end up throwing them away.

Most boxes/packaging I keep for 30 days in case I have to return it. Then I throw it out "when it's convenient" or "when I have time" or "later...i'm busy right now".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom