Do you remmeber that guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say that it is real, and that it is publicly available. How long do you really think it would take someone to come up with some way to break it or use it to their advantage?

I know what you can use to prevent virii and spyware from being run on your computer. It costs much less as well!

Click

tajahem said:
Lets say that it is real, and that it is publicly available. How long do you really think it would take someone to come up with some way to break it or use it to their advantage?

seems real enough to me. dosen't protect against hardware damage tho; hehe

now that we pretty much know how the card works, we're up one. The card checks the system past Post somewhere. Remove the commands to run its checks or just flat out config to ruin pci communication should do it.

i'd think id be fuinny to run in there with a hammer and start banging the machine screaming HACK THE PLANET!!!!

csamuels said:
seems real enough to me. dosen't protect against hardware damage tho; hehe

They didn't have a link to the company up yet when I posted so it still didn't look genuine.

i'd think id be fuinny to run in there with a hammer and start banging the machine screaming HACK THE PLANET!!!!

:D That would be freaking hillarious.

tajahem said:

Not long I would guess. If that message is correct in the description, it creates an image and restores it if there are any problems. If you can get a virus/trojan to not be detected as a "problem", it probably wouldn't overwrite it - it could simply be a valid program.

As for using it to your advantage, what if some virus manages to make itself part of the "image". Everytime you clean the bloody thing with your a/v or some manual method, whenever you reboot, it comes back :mad:..

Well, I am sure the product is more complicated. :). Anyone can find a link to it? Then we can really analyze it.

And I remember some dude getting banned for this as well. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom