do you need some energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint that the truth, I used to work out all the time just to keep my weight stable when I was a big drinker now I am lucky if i drink once or twice a month (compared to daily) an now i hardly have to do anything to keep my weight stable. I feel mentally stronger for it to boot.

I think the whole kudos should be banned all together, if were going to have some kind of rep system it should be like OC.net where its regulated and fair. Sorry im just tired of hearing about stupid *** kudos.

In the mod CP we already have it there from the looks of it, I don't know if its a standard VB feature that we haven't got turned on yet or there is some reason we have it blocked out but I will ask around.

I also think the ideas of Kudos is flawed as there is only possative feed back an no way to give negative feed back and as it is not a offical part of the forums we can't regulate it (ie no multiple + or - points in one thread for a user from one person in 24 hours OR nothing to stop people from abusing it by giving them selfs + points)

vB has a built-in rep system. I know it is planned to turn it on, but I don't know when.

The links don't work for me. And I haven't had a drink in like 2 months. I should probly start again in case I forget how...

I just came back from the shopping maul (haha never called that before but i guess since most people here are Americans they will understand it) and bought a drink called Rock.

It only cost me $4 for 4 cans, and it tastes alright. Reminds me of the el'cheapo icy polls.

Taurine - 1000mg
Caffeine - 80mg

It shouldn't because hes right, the way Americans pronounce words is different from the way British people do so some things that rhyme for us might no for them and vice verse.

I think the whole kudos should be banned all together, if were going to have some kind of rep system it should be like OC.net where its regulated and fair. Sorry im just tired of hearing about stupid *** kudos.

THANKYOU !

It wasn't a hit against americans, i was talking about the accent.

And Metal Chaos. Check the audio section.

My old coach in high school really bragged up this xs energy drink. Surprisingly they are relatively good, although kind of expensive. They don't have any Caffeine though and very healthy filled with B12.

XSBLAST.COM | Products

XS is a pyramid scheme, btw. Can't count the number of times some creepo has tried to convince me to sell those with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom