do you have a phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three wireless phones. One in the kitchen, another in my mom's room, and one is in my room. I don't know what model they are but two of them are GE and the third is a Panisonic. All work great and hooked up to digital phone (we are one of the "all-in-one" customers).

I hope not....

Also, a standard cable company will give you a modem, and reroute your whole phone system to cable for a very low fee. Mine was done for free..

NONE! but i do have a cell phone, as for my family, we have 3 in total, a panasonic, one of those bell phones, and a Panasonic Fax/copy/phone.

talldude - i have that same panasonic piece of crap. That 5.8ghz thing. I can't stand it. Do you ever have trouble with people's voices (including your own) going from loud to soft... basically one person has to yell and then all the sudden it works fine for that person, but then in order to hear the other, they have to yell. Its like it has a gate (audio term) on it... unless the voice level gets to a certain point, it isn't picked up.

Anyways... sorry for rant... i just saw that phone and became very bitter again.

do you have the "voice enhancer" feature on?

I dont know if he was fibbing, but the guy at Future Shop said it was the best phone. At the time, it was $175 CDN.

I dont use it that often, i use the Moto

Hmm some old sony 900mhz cordless
Then some a really old green corded phone i use in my room
Then another AT&T white phone w/ caller id
Then another really old yellow phone
and i think that's it
Oh yeah and a cordless handless phone thingy.

I'm thinking of buying a 2-handset system, and have one phone in my bedroom, and one by my computer.

Good idea or not? Should i just use my motorola near the computer instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom