do you have face book and love nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well guys im here just asking for some support for the green. im the lead officer for the offcial nvidia group on facebook and the group was requested to be made by nvidia so we are legit and official. if any of you are members of facebook its a good place to get some news for the green. if this isnt allowed mod pelase delete and close.
Official NVIDIA Group | Facebook

preaty sure this doesnt meat the criteria for spam im just asking for support of nvidia fans.

joined ^_^...this should be fun so how did you get to be lead officer?

I'm already in Razer's group. I would join an ATI group, but have run GPUs from both sides.

I'm already in Razer's group. I would join an ATI group, but have run GPUs from both sides.

I want to join Razer's group :D

Really, people say there mice suck quality. I'm on roughly 6months of my DeathAdder now and the only problem is occasionally (like now) the cursor slowly goes across the screen without any intervention. Stops as soon as i move the mouse, so no problem at all - and only happens rarely.

You probably have dust on the sensor.

Nah, my mum doesn't work. This house is spotless (The dust guard on my case has yet to gather any dust) Even so, i still clean it regularly. It's just a small glitch that's all, it may even by a firmware/software glitch or windows itself.

joined ^_^...this should be fun so how did you get to be lead officer?

in the original group the creator asked for volunteers i was the first to volunteer, and then i got to keep the position helping the group grow when we had to go official by the request of nvidia. we even have one of there lead marketing directors helping us out with the group, anyway i helped make the group grow and i reposted all of the 109 images from the first group on over to this 1. so i have contributed my efforts. we where invited to nvision if we could have payed for transport but that would have been quite difficult for me so i had to pass. they invited 3 people from the group im preaty sure the group leader was the other the third i have no idea of i dont think any of us 3 ended up going. also trotter there is no problem supporting both brands. i have often recomended ati cards in this group it is all about pefromence not fanboyism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom