DO you have a computer graveyard for old systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do, we have two places. an old fridge thast in the kitchen and an RV out back that has loads of computers from comdore64 to 286's to p3 systems. damn we even have a vic-20 in there lol.

"I forgot to take mo Zorlakiprofuktine today..."

aspire.comptech said:
heres where old comps rest

and that is my cat

Dude! that's the EXACT same comp I'm using!! Shame on thee!!! :( :p :cool:

in my computer room, all over the place but tomorrow i have to clean it and put it in the closet my mom's making me.

The corner in my parents room, lol (at this point there is only one pc there, but a second will be arriving soon.) The stuff I take of the pc is on top of my wardrobe.

The production room at work. I try to make sure that I have no parts older than 10 years old i there.

From time to time I will go though as salvage some of the parts for. And there has been a few times that i can get a machine put together.

I do have some machines that are ether missing one part or another. Eg. Slot 1, Slot A, Socket 7, Socket 370. Normally either they need a motherboard or a processor and I should be able to get them working again.

I really don not have any time for scapping an machine that it less that a 500Mhz CPU. However I do have some complete P-166 desktop boxes that I got from a client a few years back. They make good printer servers, firewalls, or dedicated 56K Modem Gateways.

I spent the entire week end moving out of my house. If any one is interested, I got some dead HP Laser Printers sitting under my house. There is also a really old fax machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom