do you have a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone through two, a cheap ass toyota that I sold to a friend when I got a 94' nissan sentra, and then that same BASTARD of a friend wrecked it on a really rainy night =/

no more car for me

Nubius said:
Gone through two, a cheap ass toyota that I sold to a friend when I got a 94' nissan sentra, and then that same BASTARD of a friend wrecked it on a really rainy night =/

no more car for me

he didnt fix it for you? not much of a fair dinkum friend.

Gone through...
95' Monte Carlo (Man I miss that car... became a money pit then the transmission went)
95' Eagle Summit (Manual steering, manual everything, crappiest car ever. $600, but I still miss it. Pulley assembly exploded from the engine while driving home from the last day of work)
2002 Ford Focus (5 speed. I love this freaking car)

I'll more then likely be buying a 1988 Jeep Wrangler. It's black and it has 3 different tops.

Hard top
Soft top
Bikini top
or my personal favorite...topless!

Paint job has a few bubbles. It's in excellent condition. Straight 6, 4.0 liter, 5spd, sound bar, new radio.....all for $1000 USD.

It's currently my bros, but he's getting a new one. So, he's selling his old one to me. Nice guy, eh?

FireFox said:
I'll more then likely be buying a 1988 Jeep Wrangler. It's black and it has 3 different tops.

Hard top
Soft top
Bikini top
or my personal favorite...topless!

Paint job has a few bubbles. It's in excellent condition. Straight 6, 4.0 liter, 5spd, sound bar, new radio.....all for $1000 USD.

It's currently my bros, but he's getting a new one. So, he's selling his old one to me. Nice guy, eh?
I love riding in jeeps. I reach back at stop lights and grab the rear tire, and see how long I can hold it when the light turns green.

If it wasn't for the practicality of my focus, I'd have gotten a Jeep. you're getting a fantastic price, too, so long as it drives well.

I've gone through my fair share of cars, and I have been driving for 5 years.

1) 1982 Plymouth Horizon. I had this car for about a week. I couldnt stand it. It was the biggest POS ever. It couldnt idle properly, so I had to use 3 feet to keep the clutch and brake in, while revving the engine.

2) 1984 Buick LeSabre. Big car. Cool car. Started to have engine problems after a while.

3) 1978 Ford Thunderbird. My favorite car of mine ever. This car was a huge 2 door. It was fast. Had to trade it in when gas prices started going up, and it got only 15mpg.

4) 1989 Chevy Beretta GT. This car was pretty quick. But, after spending a lot of money on repairs, and the the tranny went, I gave up on it. It was turning into a toilet to flush my money down.

5) 1991 Nissan Sentra Classic. This is the one I drive now. Although a little weenie-car, I really like it. Super-good on gas, and really reliable. If you want to look at a pic of me flying this car through space, look in the TF Image Contest Winner's Page:D

Well these are ones that my parents and I drive, since I wont own a car until I can pay for insurance myself.

-1993 Volvo Station Wagon, dont really like it. Easy as hell to drive, but the spedometer is broken so I cannot do my test in it. Great for carrying lots of crap however, that's why we keep it.

-1994 Pointiac Grand Prix, it's pretty good, and it's pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom